The Canadian Education Fairs in Vietnam are organized annually by Canadian Education International (CEI-Vietnam). These fairs provide the opportunities to popularize your school brand and to recruit Vietnamese students for the Spring, Summer and Fall intakes.
This year, the COVID-19 pandemic is the defining global health crisis of our time and the biggest challenge we have faced in the last 75 years. It is also an unprecedented socio-economic crisis and has left deep and longstanding scars in our industry.
CEI Team wishes you all and your families are staying safe and doing well.
We realize that with the positive signals in the war against the pandemic and the arising interests from potential students and parents, it is time for us to restart all pending efforts to grow our business. This November, we plan to organize the Canadian Education Fair in Ho Chi Minh city - the biggest city of Vietnam. Due to the current travel restriction policies between countries, the Canadian institutions that have the local representatives in Vietnam are encouraged to join with us!
For further information, please contact Mrs. Ngoc Nguyen at [email protected]
Friday – October 02, 2020
Due to limited spaces, please register as soon as possible
• 2,500 copies will be printed and distributed to Fair visitors and visitors to CEI offices
• A5-Size - 148mm (W) x 210 mm (H)
• Full color
We can only accept payments by bank transfer.
Account Name : CANADA CO., LTD
Account Number (CAD) : 0071531055713
Bank name : Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
Bank address : 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Swift Code : BFTVVNVX
Tel : +84 28 3822 1890
Website : www.vietcombank.com.vn
• Advertisement in major local newspapers (Tuoi Tre, Thanh Nien, Vietnam News, Hanoi Moi, Saigon Giai Phong – Chinese, Tien Phong)
• Online promotion: Facebook, Google, Youtube, Zalo, Coccoc, VNexpress, Mangduhoc, Dantri, Tuoi Tre online
• Direct mailing to parents/students, local education agents, principals, reporters and other partners.
• 50,000 flyers, 200 posters, banners and standees at street intersections, local schools and education agent offices
• 2,500 Fair guides
• Brand–name SMS to student and parent databases
• TV announcement (HTV9, VTV1)
• For all institutions registering for the Education Spring Fairs in March this year, all fees paid to the postponed event will be transferred toward the November Fair.
• For new registrations:
+ A $200 processing fee will be charged for cancellations made prior to October 2nd, 2020.
+ For cancellations made from October 2nd to October 15th, 2020 (inclusively), the refund rate is 50%.
+ There will be no refunds for cancellations made after October 15th, 2020 or if the institution does not attend the event.
Please mark your boxes:
• Printed Promotional Materials Only, No Commercial Value, Not for Resale
• Name of Institutions must be clearly marked on at least on 2 sides of the boxes
• Please identify and label the number of all boxes shipped (i.e. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3)
• Customs and taxes: All taxes and duties are the responsibility of the SENDER. Some shipments may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to clear customs. CEI-Vietnam will not be responsible for any shipments that do not clear customs in time for the Fair.
• CEI-Vietnam also provides local printing service if you do not want to ship your materials to Vietnam
• Deadline for materials to arrive: October 25th, 2020
• We will also have a Gift Corner at Fair for all visitors. It would be appreciated if you could send us or bring with you some school give-away items such as stuffed animals, USBs, pens, pencils, notebooks, cups, and other items so we can display at these corners and give them to students at the Fair.
Ms. PHI HUYNH
Canadian Education International (CEI-VN)
Bao Lao Dong – Nguyen Kim Building, 4th Floor
198 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 28 39305875 - Cell: +84 986095232
Email: [email protected]
End of Fair, Dismantling
Fair open to the public
Booth set- up
(The official program and further instructions will be sent to you by the beginning of November, 2020)
• All agents assisting the institutions at the fair must be registered with the organizer at the time of registration.
• Agents assisting Canadian institutions at the fair will not advertise their own services on any of the booth/ table decorations. Only the name of the Canadian institution (or school board) shall be displayed on the signage.
• No promotional materials from agents, including business cards, flyers, bags, brochures and upcoming event,
will be displayed or distributed at the booths/tables or at the event.
• Agents are not allowed to wear their uniforms and/or logos at the Fair.
• The Canadian institutions that are represented by the local agents or that invite local agents to the fair/event are responsible for ensuring that the agents fully adhere to these guidelines.
• Each institution is allowed a maximum of 2 representatives from the institution. For each fair, each institution may use at most one agent to assist at the booth. The agent needs to be registered with the Fair organizer at least 2 weeks prior to the events. The agent has access to the coffee breaks, but not the complimentary lunch. Lunch tickets for agents can be purchased with the organizer ($C70). For a third participant, if any, the additional cost is $150/person.
• CEI Vietnam reserves the right to remove agents from the Fair if they do not comply with these rules
HO CHI MINH OFFICE:
Bao Lao Dong – Nguyen Kim Building
4th Floor, 198 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
T: (84-28) 3930 5875
Hotline: +84 – 39 910 3104
HA NOI OFFICE:
Diamond Flower Tower
01 Hoang Dao Thuy, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi
T: (84.24) 3718 5497
Hotline: +84 – 925 035 216
Mrs. Ngoc Nguyen
E: [email protected]
C: (+84) 985 606 269
Cell: (+84) 903 837910
Cell: (+84) 985 606269
Cell: (+84) 909 973120
Cell: (+84) 974 453401
Cell: (+84) 918 264121